You've made the right decision. Now just some boost for that extra spice 🌶. Give yourself some time to get used to the machine before boost. I gave it a year 700+ miles before Supercharging.
- Run Synthetic 10-40 or 15-40 if boosted.
- Cage sooner than later.
- Harnesses, you don't have to go expensive they're affordable
- Weller Throttle body lock downs, you won't think you need it until you do.
- Lightweight flywheel, I have the Packard. I can still climb with it fine. You can have a heavy as well if you fancy, takes 30 min to change out. Very affordable.
- Smog delete plates if you fancy.
- RMR fender flares if you mud a lot, 4wd will send it into the cab tremendously.
- pocket compressor with plugs and patches for the trails, it'll happen. Nice kit at auto stores or tractor supply..
- there are bullet style led turn signals for sxs, universal fit with a rocker switch that are bright and not hideous like others. Amazon or eBay.
-if you ride at night. Light bars and light pods for pillars. I have blackout, tractor supply stuff on mine. You don't have to spend an arm and leg.
- lighted Buggy Whip brand whip. It looks cool plus it's way easy to see through dust and at a distance through bushes over a flag. They are the most durable proven time and time again. I have the Bright Green
- Exhaust and tune, I have the KRAFTWERKS exhaust with Dynojet pv3 tuner.... it will open the machine up!! +15hp it with feel like more with the flywheel..
I'm Kraftwerks Superchargered as well, it's perfect, it rips!