Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You asked for them... here they are! Unadulterated, vibrant and beautiful American flags to fit LED whips with outer diameters up to 7/8". Just in time for Presidents day, but great for EVERY day!

They have NO brand markings or logos!

Get them here... https://flagsandwhips.com/shop?olsPage=products%2F12-x-18-american-flag

The flags use a lightweight, strong pole pocket that allows light to easily pass thru. We like pole pockets vs. grommets to eliminate the need for zip ties, and pole pockets allow the flags to freely move around the pole.

Included:

2 ea. 12" x 18" American Flags
2 ea. Rubber flag supports.

IMG_0131.JPEG IMG_0130.JPEG IMG_0129.JPEG IMG_0128.JPEG

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very nice. I had to have a alterations shop modify mine to fit. Do you think you will come out with other designs or sizes? I’m looking for subdued flags in a size somewhere in between these and 3’x5’.

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. I had to have a alterations shop modify mine to fit. Do you think you will come out with other designs or sizes? I’m looking for subdued flags in a size somewhere in between these and 3’x5’.
I have 5 designs already in the works, this was the first to be completed. I think the largest size I’m gonna produce will be 2’ x 3’.

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those of you that missed this post yesterday, here's a bump! Have a great day everyone, and don't forget, we can have these to you in time for Presidents day.

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Everyone,

We've got another flag for you, this time it's an unadulterated Thin Blue Line flag... no logos or writing on them... just a beautiful looking flag.

These flags will attach to pole diameters up to 3/4".

O View attachment 231983 View attachment 231985 rder a pair of them here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254144473129

In the coming days, we'll be posting several new flag designs that we know you're gonna love. Thin Blue Line 1.jpg Thin Blue Line 2.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts