Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New cage done 3 days work ... Pretty happy with the outcome .. Going to ride tomorrow will be doing some very difficult trails big climbed and ledges. Full report tomorrow eve image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg w image.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
So, did you just take the stock cage and cut the hump out, add overhead support, the dash and intrusion bar and put a roof on it?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used the factory 2 side pieces and shit canned the rest also added
Triangulated pieces on rear goes from the down tubes to one of the crossover pieces to support it better my brother redid his entire cage his is little taller. I wanted mine lower ... This is my brothers ..... image.jpg

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Nice job, *******! Looks much better than stock.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Um, there is way more room for a real light up there. That looks like the reverse light was put up front...

Nice cage though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
The factory cage side profile is nice minus the hump in the middle. Seems like cutting that out and welding in an X in its place topped with aluminum will be a popular cage mod. Both these cages lookin good.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks good bud. Really nice. I personally suffered a setback with regards to a cage because the company I wanted to go with wants $500+ to ship it 1 state away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts