Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOPR6249.jpg First Trip with my new YxZ to Brule, Alberta In the Dunes! Definitely going to need Paddle Tires for this place! The Accessories I have added so far are the Dessert Bumper with Winch mount, Warn ProVantage 3500-S (Mounted but not wired yet), Rear Cargo Trunk, and Wind Deflector. I plan on adding an exhaust system with a reprogrammed ECU (possibly Weller) , Need a 5 Point Harness, and I like the after market Steering Wheel with Quick Release. Looking forward to hearing and learning from this group. Thanks Maple

·
Administrator
3,622 Posts
Welcome to The Forum. Looks like you have an amazing place to ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GOPR6246.jpg Thanks marc, It was a very beautiful area, The Rocky Mountains are about 3 Hours from my house but it was worth the drive. Was not expecting so much sand. I would love to hear from anyone who has installed a winch. Were did you mount the Relay block, where did you run the leads to the battery. Pics would be helpful. Thanks Maple

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I see you bought the blue and white YXZ. BY FAR the best looking YXZ currently for sale (OK, I may be a bit opinionated there) . Enjoy... and keep posting some pics of your rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts