Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Nate with Alba Racing here. Looking forward to getting our hands on one of these and start playing. We have tons of Yamaha experience and several UTV SCORE Championships with our trusty old Rhino 660. Can't wait to see the full potential of this new platform!

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great to see you here and can't wait to see what you guys come up with for these.
Still running some of your stuff on my old rhino, great maps!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey Nate, only two things come from southern cal and I don't see no horns on your head...jk welcome. You guys have a very long history with the popo crowd. What do you think of the turbo kit that Yamaha is offering for this motor?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Nate, only two things come from southern cal and I don't see no horns on your head...jk welcome. You guys have a very long history with the popo crowd. What do you think of the turbo kit that Yamaha is offering for this motor?
Don't forget we were a Yamaha team first! lol. I know the kit has been in development for a while and Dobeck has been working with them on the fuel controller side of things. Yamaha prepped the motor with forged internals, and with some good compression and low boost I would expect for some awesome spool times and killer response!

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hey guys. Nate with Alba Racing here. Looking forward to getting our hands on one of these and start playing. We have tons of Yamaha experience and several UTV SCORE Championships with our trusty old Rhino 660. Can't wait to see the full potential of this new platform!

Nate
Alba Racing

Welcome my brotha from another motha!! LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was a small customer compared to most, but Nate always took his time to answer all my questions and get my RZR setup. Good vendor to be here for sure, welcome Alba!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was a small customer compared to most, but Nate always took his time to answer all my questions and get my RZR setup. Good vendor to be here for sure, welcome Alba!
X2!!! Nate is a very knowledgeable individual.....now...show us the goods Nate!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nate!
Unleash the beast for us!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Alba, you have been on here for 2 whole days and you don't have anything to show us yet. WTH is going on in that shop? LOL
just giving ya a bump

·
Registered
753 Posts
I doubt they have xyz at this time yet. Wish they did .... can't wait !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts