Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this bad boy up yesterday! My girl and I are really excited to get out there and do some riding! This is our first side by side. We purchased a set of 5.2 PRP harnesses looking at mounting options. IF you you guys could drop what you have done on the 19 and up mount kit harness that would be greatly appreciated. I’ll do a lot more reading on break in procedures and all.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrates on the ride. Looking good. I just wrapped the shoulder harnesses around the harness bar as is. One higher one lower. Really didn't bother us. Now I have a Krash cage with mounts. I can't tell the difference to be honest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks sweet! SS model? What is the Otd $ in Vegas?
We actually drove out to Chandler Arizona to pick her up. We couldn't find one in Vegas while out looking. It is the SS SE model! Haven't gotten to take her out yet we're still looking for a trailer. My buddy let me borrow his to get her home. I'm selling my road bike to clear out the garage and help with a nice trailer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrates on the ride. Looking good. I just wrapped the shoulder harnesses around the harness bar as is. One higher one lower. Really didn't bother us. Now I have a Krash cage with mounts. I can't tell the difference to be honest.
Thanks man. looking at cages too now. Not sure which to go with yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts