Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if theses are real but here you go . 5BC0D4E9-46C0-41E6-9E6D-D7D7ECB0E88A.png 11BAA03F-CF98-4CEB-B1F3-DA49E2A69683.png

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think yamaha just got some non-belt competition. Those paddles are clear as day ... so this has DCT.

Question will be HP. I suspect it'll be a turd on HP and extremely expensive.

·
Registered
504 Posts
No Honda red? LOL, its gotta be fake. Changing the cage would be the first mod, the rest of it looks similar to the new Wildcat xx to me.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Really don't care much for the lines or lack there of, if this is the new Honda. It also looks to be lacking in the travel dept. as well ! If I was to pick one in the pics, I would have to take the forklift.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Eh... the more details I read, the worse it gets.

$20k for <100 hp ?? no thanks

Bolt on turbo from dealer ?? no thanks (been there done that, never again)

DCM .. seems to be more than a few problems in pioneer after researching ... how is it going to hold up in sport ?? no thanks... don't want to be another guinea pig.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Eh... the more details I read, the worse it gets.

$20k for <100 hp ?? no thanks

Bolt on turbo from dealer ?? no thanks (been there done that, never again)

DCM .. seems to be more than a few problems in pioneer after researching ... how is it going to hold up in sport ?? no thanks... don't want to be another guinea pig.
Yes I am sure they can do better in the hp dept and it does with a turbo... As for the trans I really never heard of anything really bad with them but then again I really didn't go deep into it to find out... Yamaha and Honda I have a lot of trust in I really think both companies know what they are doing and not just slapping things together like others have... Always had great luck with both Yamaha and Honda products... I think it will be a good car and really glad to see that they are in the sport division now... I would love to see Kawasaki get involved too...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
No first year anything. I almost bought a 2018 Goldwing, all new for 2018 and caught myself breaking my own rule. 3rd year is usually the best, example 2019 YXZ. I'm confused about 20k for 100hp. Most 100hp or more machines are over $20000 by the time you get them home

·
Registered
753 Posts
No first year anything. I almost bought a 2018 Goldwing, all new for 2018 and caught myself breaking my own rule. 3rd year is usually the best, example 2019 YXZ. I'm confused about 20k for 100hp. Most 100hp or more machines are over $20000 by the time you get them home
I'm not sure where your getting your prices... but I got some chit to sale you !!! lol Guys picking up YXZ new 13-15k new. You can get a base turbo rzr all day any day under $20k out the door.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The dct will be the problem. Like I've said before dct is awesome but to make it work in the performance side is going to cost a shit ton of money.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts