Full Stage 5 Trinity
DynoJet Commander
Corbeau Seats SXS Pro
Assault Steering Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a new b as well. I'm near Pismo, but with it closed down there are only a few places to ride.
Where do you go??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the board! Love the area up there. Will Oceana ever up again? I am a SoCal guy. Paso Robles are has some great trails.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We are hoping that it opens again.
The damned politicians still have it closed due to COVID. You can eat in a restaurant but you cant drive on the dunes? RIDICULOUS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mojave desert mainly, a little far from Pismo. I’m about about 2hrs from Jawbone, Spangler Hills, etc...

·
Registered
28 Posts
You ride Gorman at all? I know a lot of people stay away, but its an 1.5 hours away for some trail riding.

Welcome! I'm from Oxnard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gorman not so much anymore. We use to on the quads. If you ride Gorman let me know what trails are good for the YXZ. Took mine on BADLANDS once that was fun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hungry Valley has lotsa great trails. It depends on what you are looking for? 4x4 climbing? Open back roads trails? Bobsled twisty stuff? I like all the above. Freeman Cyn is killer place to explore for the day. It does get busy on weekends (covid stir crazy folks) Get there early and beat the mob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts