·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW ROBBY GORDON WILDCAT AND THE NEW YXZ RAClNG IN SHORT COURSE TRACKS. THIS SPORT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

·
Registered
753 Posts
It's nice of AC to address a non-problem and ignore their real problems.

Sounds perfectly logical to me.

Cool video though.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Quality is the problem that needs addressing more than anything.
Learned a lot of stuff about a buggy I'd never want to own! That thing just screams Chinese to me. Who knows, maybe Robbie can pull them partially out of the shitter.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I just wonder how long it will hold together, I also believe that they use a lot of Chinese parts that do not last long. All this RG stuff is going to cost A/C a lot of money, I just hope that they do not take a lot of short cuts in the materials of the parts. IMO they shouldn't put out a RG car until its totally done, Not just replace the rear suspension, Add new shocks,tires, wheels, cage, seats n do some clutching work n to keep that H2 engine. Yes it was a cool video. But all in all with using that H2 engine isn't going to cut it. They should of just waited until the car was completed with the new 3 cylinder eng in it. They r so far behind other sxs's so whats another 11 months? Doing this RG car A/C will lose a lot of money because of the way they r doing it. JMHO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts