Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
15 Posts
** Now Taking Pre-orders! Shipping 12/20 **

SSV Works custom molded kick panels are designed for 6.5" speakers and bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. SSV Works pods are finished in a black texture coat to match Yamaha textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. - Includes stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.

Vehicle Car Auto part Family car

Vehicle Auto part Car City car Trunk

Vehicle Car Auto part Trunk Wheel

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't have pictures but I ran all the wires into the Battety area with the existing wires running into the battery area just ran them right next to them. It's a little gap but everything tucked in there nicely.

·
Supporting Vendor
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are these Front pods plug and play with the Overhead SSV kit if you don't have the Rear SSV pods?
Unfortunately, these are not a simple plug and play addition. If you have the SSV Works / Yamaha audio system we would recommend adding the SSV Works / Yamaha rear enclosures as an add on as they are a simple plug and play and matched for the supplied amplifier. If you need Technical assistance with your installation or have any questions, please give us a call at 818-991-1778

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do these come with speakers?

Can I get them without?

Final question, do you have a pod for 5.25'' speakers? I have a pair laying around...

·
Supporting Vendor
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All SSV Works speakers are marine grade, super durable, sound great and are backed by our limited lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How are the fronts not matched to the amp ? Both front pods and read pods look like they use the same 6.5" speaker?

And the plug and play? I'm assuming the overhead kit has a set of wires for speakers with a easy plug on them? Are we not able to just cut the plugs off and solder to the front pods?

Like it has been said before. Once you get a windshield .. You also buy a rear window to help the dust vacuum. The rear pods would be behind the rear window.. I really would like the front pods with the overhead kit.

There's gotta be a way to simply make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts