Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, came from bikes but just moved into a cage. From SoCal play mostly in the open desert but take a couple trips to the sand every year. Picked this thing up recently, 17 SE (not SS) with a Weller turbo, rekluse clutch, cage, Baja designs lights.... etc. taken it out once so far to superstition and had a blast. Looking forward to learning more about these things and putting my own spin on it. First is more lights (which means more charging, gotta figure that out) and fine tuning what I carry with me. Then moving to suspension mods hopefully LT.

Anything I should know right away?
Vehicle Smile Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Ecoregion

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice looking car, I have a similar '17 3 peddle with the Weller turbo, it runs fat but no complaints after 600 miles or so, it's been dependable and runs just as cool as it did before the turbo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice yxz! I'm in SoCal too if you ever wanna do a run together I'm always up for it! Welcome! Nothing much to say considering you are an experienced rider other than you are in a cage now! Definitely easier to play in the sand with 😎🤙🏼 I've heard of superstition... Just went to GLAMIS for Thanksgiving weekend, back to Glamis for New Years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts