Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how does everyone like the new latest and greatest format we now have for the forum? I personally don't care for it a bit, I've lost all my old PM's, you can't see who all is online anymore, half the time when I open a thread it starts at post #1 instead of the last read post and seems to me to be blasted with ads. I don't see a single positive thing about it, of coarse I didn't see a invoice, must have been a deal. Maybe it's the new 5G so the Chinese can data mine what cereal you prefer in the morning.
Vertical Scope ( the owners ) seem to be pretty good at these shenanigans to total a good information platform, I know they've convinced me to abandon several of their forums in the past over their... upgrades. Maybe I'm just stupid and it'll take awhile to catch on, if I can hold out that long.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Not a fan

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've clicked on everything on my account and can't find my damn personal messages. Anyone have any tips? Man this shit is really starting to grow on me!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yea I'm trying to get used to it also as you can tell from my last post. I don't like FB so I will be here. I hope others stick around too. There are a few posters from the old design that have not been on since the change. I do like the updated look though.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I'm trying to get used to it also as you can tell from my last post. I don't like FB so I will be here. I hope others stick around too. There are a few posters from the old design that have not been on since the change. I do like the updated look though.
Been wondering about 6gearzs, he hasn't been logged in for almost a month. Probably out on the boat fishing and chewing on one of those big blunts of his.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I hadn’t posted or visited in awhile due to new look. Feels out of place, taking longer than I thought to get adjusted.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I hate FB... and again i hate fb... but unfortunately this site is owned by a big conglomerate so it is what it is. The hondasxs forum is owned by a friend and is the most awesome forum ive ever been a part of. Many lifelong friends from all over the country from that forum now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts