Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
great video.. but heres something to think about ,, these are open roads or trails ,,, with the high speeds and drivers not thinking , at some time there will be a head on crash and someone will die ,,, think about this is going to happen ,,, to many fast drivers not on a race track , tearing up open roads and trails where not every one is going fast or in the same direction

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
There is so many things wrong with that video! And so many things Right as well! :cool:

Who am I to judge, I am sure we have all done some sketchy stuff.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great video and he is a good driver for sure. But somehow I think he was pretty sure will be no incoming traffic and he don't have nothing to worry about. IMHO
milos

·
Registered
94 Posts
These trails are right out my back gate. I know them well. Very well. I'm not impressed in the slightest. He would drive that thing off a cliff trying to keep up w me in my Rhino. I was watching his speedo the few times you could catch a glimpse and 40 was about the fastest I saw and that was on straightaways.

And yes, the sawing at the wheel like its a old school video game is just horrible! Major turn off!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wasn't me, not mine, just thought I'd share.

There are places where he is going faster than my sphincter would allow me to go, but he made it :p

That was fun, but I wouldn't want to meet this guy on the trail...blowing thru blind corners

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was going to say it was kind of stupid. It's all fun and games until it's not. I not so sure he was going fast enough to get in to big of a mess.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Doesn't take much at any given time, always better to sway on the side of caution and slow in blind areas, leave the hauling butt to open visual areas like glamis dunes way out or desert. Mountain roads and trails are fun though and there are 1000's of miles of great mountain trails out of mammoth area in the high sierras. Done lots of utv trails up there a few times and cannot wait to get up there this summer. image.jpeg
Will be much more fun in the yxz

·
Registered
2016 Yamaha manual
113 Posts
Was on the oncoming end of a guy blasting through similar mountain bends.

I sure gave him a piece of my mind that day.

I slow down at blind corners and beep the horn - as courtesy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts