Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are happy to announce a new forum section dedicated specifically to all Yamaha YXZ engine related discussions :cool:

So if you have a question or some information regarding the new Yamaha YXZ1000R engine please post it up here!

·
Registered
225 Posts
But funny as hell
Pretty funny but if this machine is all its cracked up to b why keep worrying about engine mods and turbo already just to beat polaris and can am I guess people r still worried that it may not beat the competion yet so they have to modify it stock looks like its equal if not a little less than polaris non turboas of rite now but big deal who cares go have fun

·
Registered
194 Posts
Pretty funny but if this machine is all its cracked up to b why keep worrying about engine mods and turbo already just to beat polaris and can am I guess people r still worried that it may not beat the competion yet so they have to modify it stock looks like its equal if not a little less than polaris non turboas of rite now but big deal who cares go have fun
Are you sure you didn't mean to make your screen name Polaristar??? Virtually every post contains a back handed jab at Yamaha and how it's not as good or as fast as a Rzr... If you like them fine, enjoy them and buy what YOU want. Others will do the same. That's why there's more than one model and brand. Would be pretty damn boring if we all had the same machine. No need to trash another brand to feel better about what your riding.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Are you sure you didn't mean to make your screen name Polaristar??? Virtually every post contains a back handed jab at Yamaha and how it's not as good or as fast as a Rzr... If you like them fine, enjoy them and buy what YOU want. Others will do the same. That's why there's more than one model and brand. Would be pretty damn boring if we all had the same machine. No need to trash another brand to feel better about what your riding.
im not ripping on the machine dude I was telling it like I see it dam man if u dont say what everybody wants to hear on this site u guys get all defensive i guess ur just supposed to agree with everything on here or we r picking on u waaaaa! Waaaaaa! Lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, everyone knows already what a quality machine Polaris makes. :Dhehe
ive never had a lick of problems with my polaris truthfully other than wheelbearings after 2500 miles ive said bfor I like all of the sxs outcthere the only comments I make r that everyone says in one sentence that they dont care who has more hp then in the next sentence when the first dyno results came out in favor of polaris they changed and already started worrying about getting aftermarket parts so it would make more power so inba sense u guys just want someone to tell u that your machine is more powerful than polaris I think this is fun all in all I dont really care whos is better I just like to ride and have a goodtime and laught at all this nonsense lol go polaris!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is this a text message? The grammar police are on alert here. And I agree with the others, go to the rzr forums with your "yamastar" name. They love the brand you're spewing on here. "lol"

·
Registered
106 Posts
ive never had a lick of problems with my polaris truthfully other than wheelbearings after 2500 miles ive said bfor I like all of the sxs outcthere the only comments I make r that everyone says in one sentence that they dont care who has more hp then in the next sentence when the first dyno results came out in favor of polaris they changed and already started worrying about getting aftermarket parts so it would make more power so inba sense u guys just want someone to tell u that your machine is more powerful than polaris I think this is fun all in all I dont really care whos is better I just like to ride and have a goodtime and laught at all this nonsense lol go polaris!!!
Honestly, I hope you're trying to type all of this while driving in heavy traffic, otherwise, I feel bad for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts