Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys and Girls, New to side by sides although I've been curiously watching them evolve over the years. They were under powered in my opinion and only recently, (with the introduction of the Turbo Models) did they really grab my attention. I bought a 16 Maverick a few weeks ago and I am Very, Very, Very impressed by its power and handling in stock form.

After I made a deal to purchase the Maverick I saw the reveal of the new YXZ and it seems like the perfect platform for a Super Reliable Turbo Powered Dune Machine so I have to have one of these too and It should be here in a week or so. Hoping to get 250 - 300 HP out of the YXZ with the ability to really turn it up on race gas, down the road a few months or so.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help and input on these Dream Machines!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I was on the fence for a couple of weeks between a Turbo Mav and This YXZ !

I couldnt find the prices a lot of people were getting on the Turbo Mavs... So I put down money on this new (in tested) Yamaha.

But you will definitely have to give us a few comparisons between the Turbo Mav and a stock NA yxz...unless you order yours with a Turbo already installed that is. LoL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Turbo initially for me, want to get to know the machine as delivered by Yamaha first.

Yes - Expect some side by side comparisons for sure.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hotrodbanshee, Odessa. 4Nines, Yea those Turbos are addicting aren't they? :D Thanks for the Welcome everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts