Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the low boost k and t kit. The car is making boost but not showing on pod300. When I get in to boost she goes way lean even turned up 20% on fuel trim. Anyone know anything about the power commander 5 with auto tune?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the low boost k and t kit. The car is making boost but not showing on pod300. When I get in to boost she goes way lean even turned up 20% on fuel trim. Anyone know anything about the power commander 5 with auto tune?
There are several great YouTube tutorials out there for setting up the Pod 300. If memory serves both Push Turbo and Dynojet themselves have put out helpful vids. The Pod 300 is simply a multifunction display device, with boost being one of the many data points it’s capable of. Beyond setting up the display to function, you also will need to ensure the PC5 is setup to correctly scale the electric signal it’s receiving from the map sensor. All easy to do, and happy to give you more info if you have additional questions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are several great YouTube tutorials out there for setting up the Pod 300. If memory serves both Push Turbo and Dynojet themselves have put out helpful vids. The Pod 300 is simply a multifunction display device, with boost being one of the many data points it’s capable of. Beyond setting up the display to function, you also will need to ensure the PC5 is setup to correctly scale the electric signal it’s receiving from the map sensor. All easy to do, and happy to give you more info if you have additional questions.
I fried it. Didn’t know it was tied to the power from the cig lighter. I plugged my air pump in and popped the fuse and that is when the issues started. It was a blessing in disguise cause I was tired of messing with the fuel trim every time the temp changed. I just purchased a stand-alone. Now I will have a more safe and reliable engine management system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts