Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have a preferred route for going from Ocotillo though Plaster City, Superstition and onto Ocotillo Wells? Was doing some research online and looks like the easy route is going through Coyote Wash and following the railroad tracks to Split Mountain Rd. but was wondering if anyone has details on a more technical route or some of the cool landmarks in the area.

Any preferred staging area? It would be cool to leave from one the restaurants in town.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey there,

Can't believe nobody wants to travel this route. The reverse of it is my normal but I never get much farther south than Superstition dunes or the Train Trestle #2. Going north from Plaster City there is a main wash or the tracks which are both fun rides, how is the trail from Ocotillo to Plaster City?

From Trestle #2 you can branch off into any number of washes and head toward the Blu-Inn near San Felipe Wash and into the park. Fuel might be an issue as I am not sure they are regularly pumping.

We stay in the park off Commune and Cahuilla then venture s/o 78 down to Superstition along the preserve. All nice trails and the Rangers just stay in the park messing with the quads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts