Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone getting their OEM replacement parts? Anybody know if the parts diagrams are up and available yet? Best vendor's website to buy from?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have ordered some parts from Rocky Mountain atv mc and got the parts in about 8 days. One of the parts I wanted was the gas shock for the tilt steering, Rocky Mountain sent me a e-mail saying the Yamaha told them the the gas shock will not be available until April of 2016. So all parts are not available at this time. I going to have to put a steel bar in place of my gas shock until they come available.

I look a Rocky Mountain atv mc and Babbits Motorsports and Chaparral and Parts Kings . What I find is no one had the lowest price on all parts, I went to each website and added up the parts to see the total and went by the total.

Rocky Mountain atv mc was the highest on the tilt steer gas shock by 8.00 more but was the lowest on the other parts I need. I was seeing a big gap on some parts , for plastic screws Rocky Mountain wanted 0.84 cents while other places wanted $3.00 per screw

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you guys seeing YXZ parts available on these sites suggested above? Every place that I look up under 2016 Yamaha UTV parts doesn't even list anything for the YXZ. That option is not available to even select. Call them direct? What am I missing here? I need to pick up a few replacement items.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone! Got what I need ordered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts