Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I bought mine last Wednesday on my way up to Little Sahara Oklahoma. Had the time of my life. I have an XP900 with an XP1000 motor and it was not enough for an ex-banshee drag racer.
Located south of Dallas.
How far south of Dallas? There's a group of us from N. Texas headed up to LS on the 20th, you're more than welcome to join.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally bought one! I picked up a left over 2017 last month. Live and ride in eastern TN and make a trip once a year to the Sliver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan. Well I have been lurking here for several years (look at my member# and join date) and finally bought one before our Silver Lake trip. So far I am pleased with it. I plan to do a gear reduction and 30" tires and will likely invest in a tune (Weller or Alba) with the matching exhaust system. I do plan on riding it stock for a while just to see If what I think I need is actually necessary. The dune trip was a blast, but I havent had time to get to the local trails yet. I will likely go to Brimstone or ride the TWRA trails in Huntsville TN for our first trail ride here in a week or two. I have a trip planned to some trails in Harlan KY in October. Added a pic but the only one I had is mostly of the motorhome...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had my blue and white 2017 SS since November 2018. So far, my mods are: Rekluse Torque Drive Clutch, 45/15 gear reduction, street legal package, front bumper and winch, KSH cargo box (these are awesome and built in my town) and S&B particle separator. I have it dialed in just about where I want it!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts