Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I bought mine last Wednesday on my way up to Little Sahara Oklahoma. Had the time of my life. I have an XP900 with an XP1000 motor and it was not enough for an ex-banshee drag racer.
Located south of Dallas.
How far south of Dallas? There's a group of us from N. Texas headed up to LS on the 20th, you're more than welcome to join.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally bought one! I picked up a left over 2017 last month. Live and ride in eastern TN and make a trip once a year to the Sliver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan. Well I have been lurking here for several years (look at my member# and join date) and finally bought one before our Silver Lake trip. So far I am pleased with it. I plan to do a gear reduction and 30" tires and will likely invest in a tune (Weller or Alba) with the matching exhaust system. I do plan on riding it stock for a while just to see If what I think I need is actually necessary. The dune trip was a blast, but I havent had time to get to the local trails yet. I will likely go to Brimstone or ride the TWRA trails in Huntsville TN for our first trail ride here in a week or two. I have a trip planned to some trails in Harlan KY in October. Added a pic but the only one I had is mostly of the motorhome...lol

Attachments

Reactions: Gando

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've had my blue and white 2017 SS since November 2018. So far, my mods are: Rekluse Torque Drive Clutch, 45/15 gear reduction, street legal package, front bumper and winch, KSH cargo box (these are awesome and built in my town) and S&B particle separator. I have it dialed in just about where I want it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I picked up a new 2020 SS SE a month ago. I live in Cali., near Pismo dunes. Unfortunately the dunes are closed down and so is the forest land. I hope to get some hours on it pretty soon.
The turbo kit, clutch, roof, storage box, windshield and mirrors are all on back order due to this COVID crap!
I have one 3 hour ride on it, so far I love it! Cant wait to get some more time in it then add the turbo kit...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Central Wyoming. Picking up 2020 SS in 2 weeks. Having a GYTR Turbo installed and looking for an aftermarket roll cage. Sold the RZR, we ride the Big Horn mountains and the sand dunes in St Anthony, Idaho and the dunes on the Oregon Coast.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just ordered 2021 SE SS turbo roll cage billet clutch exhaust flash pick up mid April I'm in Oregon on the coast 15 min from the dunes....
Just ordered 2021 SE SS turbo roll cage billet clutch exhaust flash pick up mid April I'm in Oregon on the coast 15 min from the dunes....
Right on fellow Oregon rider. You ever try Christmas Valley in Central Or.
2020 SE SS

61 - 80 of 94 Posts