Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Certain dealers just posted the online parts fiche for the 2016 SE. Enjoy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I looked at the fiche on 8 different web sites none of them show a shop manual . I called the 8 different dealers, they told me they do not sell shop manuals, they would not even look to see if there available. One of the dealers told me they do not sell shop manuals because they want people to bring there stuff to the dealer to be worked on and if people have shop manuals they do not bring there stuff to the dealer to be worked on. So the Service Department loses money if they sell shop manuals.
The dealer that I my bought XYZ 1000 from was trying to tell me that the OWNERS MANUAL is the Shop Manual. I told him a Shop Manual shows how to take the motor apart and has the dimensions to checks the parts he told me iI was wrong. The Yamaha dealers in the area I live are bad.
If anybody knows of good Yamaha dealer where I can get a Shop Manual from it would help me a lot. It looks like I going to have to mail order all my Yamaha stuff.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Shop manuals will be out later, n I never had a problem with buying a shop manual from Yamaha, Suzuki, A/C. They will be expensive but well worth it. Again it will be months n months before u will be able to get them. Only because its a new style machine. U can get the book type or disk type

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are patient, the service manual will eventually show up online, usually for free. The print versions run around $80 usd retail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please give me a website I can goto that has the parts list and fiche?? I have need to order some OEM parts but cant find the part numbers. Thank you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts