Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picking it up and headed straight to windrock...... Gonna do the clutch, over fenders , rear view and windshield. I might do a winch . Abernathies putting on accessories at cost.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
My bdays at the end of this month ,mine I don't think will make it before I leave elk hunting. Was hoping to take it and cover some ground with it . Oh well maybe next year

·
Registered
753 Posts
Abernathys give you deal or MSRP ? No worries if you don't want to disclose. Just curious cuz abernathy's has INSANE deals on prior rzr's.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awe HELL.... Wifey picked up my iPad and and the screen saver lit up with my yxz as the wallpaper. LAWDY I smoothed that right over before she had sticker shock. Told her a joke and she left laughing

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I told the wife the price and she said more than you thought huh! I said yup time to stop eat lunch out every day so I can pay for this thing hehe!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Awe HELL.... Wifey picked up my iPad and and the screen saver lit up with my yxz as the wallpaper. LAWDY I smoothed that right over before she had sticker shock. Told her a joke and she left laughing
Clearly a defcon disaster was narrowly averted! You need to be more careful

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Woke up 2:30 thinking about headed to brimestone to see this beast. If I wasn't flying outa atlanta round lunch I'd be trucking up the interstate right now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts