Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've seen the guarantee used to cover a failure on a yamaha ski. Yamaha does tend to step up for the customer when it comes to warranty issues.

Look at all the stock clutches they replaced under warranty when realistically it was driver error 99.99% of the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When Jason installs my gear reduction in my trans he is putting Lucas semi syn 10w40 engine oil in,,, So I think if Jason likes it I will like it... Just saying
Are you talking about Jason weller? He is goofy I wouldn’t trust him. 😉😬

·
Registered
36 Posts
anything other than yamalube is a waste of money. it is a great oil and look at the guarantee.
Years ago when I first seen “yamalube” I seriously thought it was a joke. Yamalube just makes me laugh every time I see it. Yamalube 🤣😂. Seems like good oil though. But I will just keep “wasting” my money on bellray. In 25 years of racing motocross I have never had a failure due to oil.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Member for 3 years, 5 posts and you are reviving a Zombie thread?

Belray is great. Yamalube is great. What is your point?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Member for 3 years, 5 posts and you are reviving a Zombie thread?

Belray is great. Yamalube is great. What is your point?
I wasn’t aware I needed a point to give my opinion. You do have the option to just not reply to stuff ya know. But since your are nosey I was just researching what oils people are using and just thought it was a little much for someone to say “anything other than Yamalube is a waste”. They gave there opinion and I have mine. That’s what forums are for. Well that and for pricks to complain about said opinions. Makes me wander if you give more opinions or complaints.

·
Registered
213 Posts
User name checks out. 😁

Reactions: Scumbag
21 - 27 of 27 Posts