Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am sure Yama monitors this site ... I have raced bikes for years and I'm very tight with one of the biggest dealers on easy coast .. And they can't get a definite answer ... Come on Yama throw us a bone. A lot of us have had out deposits in for weeks and I don't care to wait but .... You have to have a estimate on time frame. All we need to know so we can plan on how long of a wait we will have. And also for the blue/white guys as well. Please !!!!!! Lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Most yxz talk members feel your Pain hang in there yxz brother :D

Rumor was Yamaha up production on yxz I think it was posted about a week ago ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
So I am sure Yama monitors this site ... I have raced bikes for years and I'm very tight with one of the biggest dealers on easy coast .. And they can't get a definite answer ... Come on Yama throw us a bone. A lot of us have had out deposits in for weeks and I don't care to wait but .... You have to have a estimate on time frame. All we need to know so we can plan on how long of a wait we will have. And also for the blue/white guys as well. Please !!!!!! Lol
There is an estimate... Your dealer can see it in the computer

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can see it. I am best friends with the manager and the owner. Lol. It give a estimate day of arrivals. But it's not accurate they just got there first yellow one thur of last week ... We ordered three. Me my brother and and a friend of ours. My bro wanted a blue but there saying jan?? Mine is saying end of nov first dec ..... But all the yellow ones have to be finished only was making what 2000 I think ?? Any way brother is getting next yellow can't wait. I want the orange so waiting. Just like to hear a def answer. I was there when they talked to Yama and can't put anything def out there. I just got the itch BAD. Motorcross season almost over and winter on the way. If like to get a few days in befour it gets to bad out !

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yellow one is faster ! lol

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yeah it does. Yamaha is saving the best for last and to re-ward us for our patience they're giving it to us cheaper!
So your saying the yellow ones are over priced lemons? Hehe at least mine is sweeeeettt!

·
Registered
83 Posts
So your saying the yellow ones are over priced lemons? Hehe at least mine is sweeeeettt!
Yeah I'm sure it's the sweetest lemon ever! I like the yellow but not willing to overpay for it. If I could get it for MSRP OTD I would do that but it looks like the best I could do is about $23, 799 and I would have to push and fight to get that deal and even then may not get it. I'm in California. I want two orange ones for 39,000 OTD. Can I. drive yours? You can drive my XP!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yeah I'm sure it's the sweetest lemon ever! I like the yellow but not willing to overpay for it. If I could get it for MSRP OTD I would do that but it looks like the best I could do is about $23, 799 and I would have to push and fight to get that deal and even then may not get it. I'm in California. I want two orange ones for 39,000 OTD. Can I. drive yours? You can drive my XP!
I feel your pain that is several hundred less then I paid. These dealers are like sharks with blood in the water.! But if it keeps the local shops open I guess it won't kill me to pay play .!
If your around Northern California yes you can try mine !

·
Registered
83 Posts
I feel your pain that is several hundred less then I paid. These dealers are like sharks with blood in the water.! But if it keeps the local shops open I guess it won't kill me to pay play .!
If your around Northern California yes you can try mine !
I'm down in the San Diego area. I wish I was up north I'd go ride with you, follow you around and tell you how good it looks on the trail. What kind of riding do you do up there?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm down in the San Diego area. I wish I was up north I'd go ride with you, follow you around and tell you how good it looks on the trail. What kind of riding do you do up there?
I had at an off road park out of Sacramento. It has a race track for these as well as a 4x4 area to do climbing and rock crawling. I am also about 4hrs from pismo and 4 hrs from sand mountain in Nevada and 100 miles away from the national forests. But I already book a week in June and July for next yr in Oregon at Winchester bay sand dunes.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I had at an off road park out of Sacramento. It has a race track for these as well as a 4x4 area to do climbing and rock crawling. I am also about 4hrs from pismo and 4 hrs from sand mountain in Nevada and 100 miles away from the national forests. But I already book a week in June and July for next yr in Oregon at Winchester bay sand dunes.
Where at Prairy City is there a UTV specific track? They won't let me on the quad track...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Its in the 4x4 area, kinda in the back by the Hangtown track It's where they run the NorCal rock racing series. Its not a MX track, its more of a high speed short coarse track for ultra 4 trucks. Make sure you go clockwise on the track or the Ranger will pay you a visit, even if you are the only ones out there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.