Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am sure Yama monitors this site ... I have raced bikes for years and I'm very tight with one of the biggest dealers on easy coast .. And they can't get a definite answer ... Come on Yama throw us a bone. A lot of us have had out deposits in for weeks and I don't care to wait but .... You have to have a estimate on time frame. All we need to know so we can plan on how long of a wait we will have. And also for the blue/white guys as well. Please !!!!!! Lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Most yxz talk members feel your Pain hang in there yxz brother :D

Rumor was Yamaha up production on yxz I think it was posted about a week ago ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
So I am sure Yama monitors this site ... I have raced bikes for years and I'm very tight with one of the biggest dealers on easy coast .. And they can't get a definite answer ... Come on Yama throw us a bone. A lot of us have had out deposits in for weeks and I don't care to wait but .... You have to have a estimate on time frame. All we need to know so we can plan on how long of a wait we will have. And also for the blue/white guys as well. Please !!!!!! Lol
There is an estimate... Your dealer can see it in the computer

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ya my dealer still hasn't got any se ones.im suppose to get there second one .they way it's going it might be first of the year .its hard to see when they don't worry about checking everyday

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can see it. I am best friends with the manager and the owner. Lol. It give a estimate day of arrivals. But it's not accurate they just got there first yellow one thur of last week ... We ordered three. Me my brother and and a friend of ours. My bro wanted a blue but there saying jan?? Mine is saying end of nov first dec ..... But all the yellow ones have to be finished only was making what 2000 I think ?? Any way brother is getting next yellow can't wait. I want the orange so waiting. Just like to hear a def answer. I was there when they talked to Yama and can't put anything def out there. I just got the itch BAD. Motorcross season almost over and winter on the way. If like to get a few days in befour it gets to bad out !

·
Registered
14 Posts
We saw all the colors except the rumored silver and black at Arizona sand show. We want blue however the orange one is a killer! Definitely worth waiting for!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Yellow one is faster ! lol

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Yeah it does. Yamaha is saving the best for last and to re-ward us for our patience they're giving it to us cheaper!
So your saying the yellow ones are over priced lemons? Hehe at least mine is sweeeeettt!

·
Registered
83 Posts
So your saying the yellow ones are over priced lemons? Hehe at least mine is sweeeeettt!
Yeah I'm sure it's the sweetest lemon ever! I like the yellow but not willing to overpay for it. If I could get it for MSRP OTD I would do that but it looks like the best I could do is about $23, 799 and I would have to push and fight to get that deal and even then may not get it. I'm in California. I want two orange ones for 39,000 OTD. Can I. drive yours? You can drive my XP!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Yeah I'm sure it's the sweetest lemon ever! I like the yellow but not willing to overpay for it. If I could get it for MSRP OTD I would do that but it looks like the best I could do is about $23, 799 and I would have to push and fight to get that deal and even then may not get it. I'm in California. I want two orange ones for 39,000 OTD. Can I. drive yours? You can drive my XP!
I feel your pain that is several hundred less then I paid. These dealers are like sharks with blood in the water.! But if it keeps the local shops open I guess it won't kill me to pay play .!
If your around Northern California yes you can try mine !

·
Registered
83 Posts
I feel your pain that is several hundred less then I paid. These dealers are like sharks with blood in the water.! But if it keeps the local shops open I guess it won't kill me to pay play .!
If your around Northern California yes you can try mine !
I'm down in the San Diego area. I wish I was up north I'd go ride with you, follow you around and tell you how good it looks on the trail. What kind of riding do you do up there?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm down in the San Diego area. I wish I was up north I'd go ride with you, follow you around and tell you how good it looks on the trail. What kind of riding do you do up there?
I had at an off road park out of Sacramento. It has a race track for these as well as a 4x4 area to do climbing and rock crawling. I am also about 4hrs from pismo and 4 hrs from sand mountain in Nevada and 100 miles away from the national forests. But I already book a week in June and July for next yr in Oregon at Winchester bay sand dunes.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I had at an off road park out of Sacramento. It has a race track for these as well as a 4x4 area to do climbing and rock crawling. I am also about 4hrs from pismo and 4 hrs from sand mountain in Nevada and 100 miles away from the national forests. But I already book a week in June and July for next yr in Oregon at Winchester bay sand dunes.
Where at Prairy City is there a UTV specific track? They won't let me on the quad track...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Its in the 4x4 area, kinda in the back by the Hangtown track It's where they run the NorCal rock racing series. Its not a MX track, its more of a high speed short coarse track for ultra 4 trucks. Make sure you go clockwise on the track or the Ranger will pay you a visit, even if you are the only ones out there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts