Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' in Bellevue WA and looking for other owners in the area to go ride with...

Anyone from nearby Seattle, Redmond, Renton, Tacoma, etc.?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm in olympia. i dune mainly but open to desert, no mud......
Great. Would love to meet up some time. Being not only new to the area (moved to Bellevue at the end of Feb) but also a new owner, would love to learn from more experienced owners about the machine and the best places to ride. I was going to head to Tahuya soon as it seems closest to me but not sure what to expect there.

I am not into all the deep mud stuff either. I generally like faster trails, fire/logging roads, elevation changes. Never been to dunes so that would be a new experience for me. I grew up riding So. Cal deserts and mountains so that is the terrain I am most familiar with.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the Spokane area, but work and drive over to the Westside of the state multiple times per month. I'm new to the YXZ/SXS world having come from Motocross/Enduro. I enjoy riding Moses Lake (dunes in general), and fire/USFS roads. I'm going on a 150+ mile ride in Priest Lake this weekend. My buddies and I do rides like that every month or so. We are also planning a trip over the Magruder Corridor in the Idaho/Montana mountains (which is basically a 360 mile ride over fire roads).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
YXZpilot

Did you see the ride at the dunes for Memorial Day?

We should also plan for a Tillamook Trail ride. I have been there a couple of times now.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in battle ground wa and do mostly trails above stevenson wa
There is a big poker ride at browns camp in the tillamook burn area April 27 I think it is 35.00 for 1 poker hand or 70 for 2 hands max. This is on site registeration other pre register is 25/ 50.This is the entry fee there is food by kicos oakpit bbq limited to 100 sxs no atv or bikes
Busted axle utv llc on facebook. Or willamette sxs on Facebook

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I live in battle ground wa and do mostly trails above stevenson wa
There is a big poker ride at browns camp in the tillamook burn area April 27 I think it is 35.00 for 1 poker hand or 70 for 2 hands max. This is on site registeration other pre register is 25/ 50.This is the entry fee there is food by kicos oakpit bbq limited to 100 sxs no atv or bikes
Busted axle utv llc on facebook. Or willamette sxs on Facebook
Sent you a PM mikie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts