Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think i would go with the Warlock Skats, Nice light wheel and tire combo and a some height to get it up a bit.

That is if the gearing can take a 30" sand tire, i guess you could always cut the number of paddles to get it to spin better

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Louisiana and still have no desire to bolt on 100 lbs gumbo mud tractor tires to my yxz and then put it in a bottomless pit of mud.

I'm planning on sand paddles, smooth fronts, turbo kit and hoping for wheelies on demand!

·
Registered
674 Posts
So when do you submit to be a moderator on this site? That Orange one has your name all over it.
Yeah, I've already thought about that one or the blue/white one. I'm going to wait. Waited on the Cat, glad I did. First year anythings are bound to have problems I say this now, but if they have demo rides in Glamis, all bets are off. Don't know anything about a moderator over here. The admins haven't said anything.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I actually don't run the outlaw 2 tire but it is the paddle of choice around here. I will drive five miles to get around mud hole

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like talking paddles too, but damn if it hasn't been beatin to death over the past year on other forums...think Warlock would run his 30x13's with 4 paddles for less drag and rotating mass:D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like talking paddles too, but damn if it hasn't been beatin to death over the past year on other forums...think Warlock would run his 30x13's with 4 paddles for less drag and rotating mass:D
LMAO!!!! 3 paddles duh!!!!!

I just figured I would add some good banter to the forum by starting this thread.

I do wonder how the stock clutch will handle the 28" Blasters or 30" Skats considering the car is set up for 27" stock tires.

·
Registered
264 Posts
LMAO!!!! 3 paddles duh!!!!!

I just figured I would add some good banter to the forum by starting this thread.

I do wonder how the stock clutch will handle the 28" Blasters or 30" Skats considering the car is set up for 27" stock tires.
I'm thinking with 3 cylinder torque, 11k RPM's and manual, should pull bigger rollout ok. Time will tell. Wonder when Tim or Dave will get one to play with?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts