Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Colorado trip with friends and family...the yxz was one of the few machines that didn't have a single issue the whole week we were out there Somewhat a relief because there were some die hard Polaris guys along that were poking fun at the yxz since I got it alittle over a year ago,and they definitely came away with nothing bad to say after the way the popo's were treating them. Although when I got to the top of American flag mountain it seemed to think the air was a bit thin and was running plenty rich just off of idle... Also was really enjoying my gear reduction, 1st and 3rd pics are from redcone trail,second pic is from a side trail off halfmoon gulch, and the rest are from Hancock pass. I have so many pics didn't know what all to share!!

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SE SS
312 Posts
YXZ is hibernating for the summer.
So the last rides are on the Jet Skis.
Switching between the Stand Up SXR1500 and the Couch 15F.
Both have a (4) cylinder 1500cc motor. The Stand Up is much smaller and is felony fast.

·
Registered
991 Posts
YXZ is hibernating for the summer.
So the last rides are on the Jet Skis.
Switching between the Stand Up SXR1500 and the Couch 15F.
Both have a (4) cylinder 1500cc motor. The Stand Up is much smaller and is felony fast.

I remember many years at the river.

·
Registered
17 Posts
oregon dunes is my place have yet to go in 2020 but most of these are from the 2019 yxz no paddles yet but love the big hills.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Winchester bay

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even with covid taking away our camping spot for the first half of the summer it has been a great time!!! But I must admit I am hoping for the cold and rain to come so we can break out the new Yxz :)

DSCN7892.JPG
DSCN7895.JPG

1 - 20 of 26 Posts