Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Love that trailer too!!
Thanks buddy. I lucked up big time on that Trailor. I went to buy a bigger steel one because I was leaving th next day for a trip. Called the people they gave me an exact price. I dug in the old sock drawer drove all the way there and they hadn’t added in 83$ for some kind of transfer. I was like no big deal. Just give me the Trailor and keep the title and I will come back in 3 days when I’m pack and pay that 83 and for whatever reason they where a jerk about it ans wouldn’t trust me for the 83$ so I just said heck with it and left. About five miles up the road this one was setting outside a place. I stopped. It was 500$ more than the money I had. I explained my situation. They hooked my Trailor up told me whenever I wanted the title just bring back the rest. So I’m so glad I left that day cause this one is perfect for the side by side. It’s light and hauled and towes perfect. 👍👍👍 everything happens for a reason I suppose.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks buddy. I lucked up big time on that Trailor. I went to buy a bigger steel one because I was leaving th next day for a trip. Called the people they gave me an exact price. I dug in the old sock drawer drove all the way there and they hadn’t added in 83$ for some kind of transfer. I was like no big deal. Just give me the Trailor and keep the title and I will come back in 3 days when I’m pack and pay that 83 and for whatever reason they where a jerk about it ans wouldn’t trust me for the 83$ so I just said heck with it and left. About five miles up the road this one was setting outside a place. I stopped. It was 500$ more than the money I had. I explained my situation. They hooked my Trailor up told me whenever I wanted the title just bring back the rest. So I’m so glad I left that day cause this one is perfect for the side by side. It’s light and hauled and towes perfect. 👍👍👍 everything happens for a reason I suppose.
Yep they do… I’d love to find a UHaul place that wanted to dump off one of their little aluminum trailers. They are perfect, low, and short enough to squeeze into the garage.

·
Registered
2016 YXZ1000R
91 Posts
I had that same set of wheels on another rig of mine - I really like them. One caveat is that any tires with very large beads may need bead spacers. I have a set that is unused for 14" wheels - my old STI beadlock bolts would break and these are better but spacers are needed on my KM3's..

101 - 117 of 117 Posts