Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my raw video from today, I used some duct tape on the GoPro to reduce the clacking sound.
Theres no music for those who wernt happy with the last one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Cool thanks for posting video and sharing :D

Did they add more fencing and make it smaller :( been about two years since I been out ridding in Pismo.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did they add more fencing and make it smaller :( been about two years since I been out ridding in Pismo.

Seasonal fencing for the central-western-snowy plover (I love how they kept adding sub-species just so it can be endangered) march 1 to oct 1 from pole 6 down for the beachfront and some small dunes, and the "boneyard" area. They began to open up gates when were there (I wasnt ballsy enough to ride through with them still working in there)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ya crazy stuff they come up with to limit dune ridding area's :(

I remember the good old days in Pismo when you could ride for miles and this big hill climb called devils slide :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
did i ffwd past the part were u reved it up thru the rpms ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great video thanks.

Guys I just wanted to say that the best place to mount the gopro is the right side of the driver's helmet, it's where we can see the speed, shifting and better point of view

·
Registered
14 Posts
Suspension Comment

Thanks for posting the video. Looks like it bucks pretty good in some mild woops. It's going to need some suspension tuning for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts