Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my machine today, but the growlers I asked to put on would not fit. Not because they were to big, because the rubber around the Braddock was to thick. The boys were to short and the dealer soar there is no way to tighten there beadlock against there tires. Anyone else putting on aftermarket tires having trouble???

·
Registered
27 Posts
There are threads on the Rzr forums stating you need to use longer bolts for the beadlock ring when using those tires. I think it was omf wheels always providing the info. Maybe call them if you can't find the answer searching. (I know it's a oem wheel but it seems like a prowler tire problem with any beadlock)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I picked up my machine today, but the growlers I asked to put on would not fit. Not because they were to big, because the rubber around the Braddock was to thick. The boys were to short and the dealer soar there is no way to tighten there beadlock against there tires. Anyone else putting on aftermarket tires having trouble???
Yes, had the same problem with my Tensor Regulators -- went with longer bolts.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really liked the pit bulls and they have great reviews, little worried about the stock tires when I slap turbo on. Think I may need more bite!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts