Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. This is just the most awful manufacturer attack video I think I've ever seen... what a powder puff piece ... would anyone actually believe this garbage as a basis for buying decision? What a joke of a video.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Hahahahaha what a bunch of squirrels !!
Probably all Polaris board members !

Reactions: SxSMods

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The video is CLEARLY targeted for CURRENT polaris owners ... I guess they're worried about people jumping ship?

Kuddos to Yamaha ... tired of Popo domination ... competition is GREAT for us consumers.

What a lame video though... not your typical well done polaris propaganda.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow this absolutely pathetic. Consumers can make any remarks they want but for major company like Polaris to blatantly attack like this if ridiculous.

·
Registered
314 Posts
You are an idiot. Now I know turbo vs n/a is not a good comparison but tell me in which category the yxz is better in??
You really don't need to call names somebody just for his opinion he was not attacking you, but you don't find this at least interesting that Polaris bring others SxS to Camp RZR to compare, they never did that before.... ???
milos

·
Registered
831 Posts
I guarantee you that Polaris considers every YXZ, Maverick, or Wildcat sale to be one that should have been in their ledger.

I am sure that the Polaris marketing department is tired of all the YXZ buzz and wanted to tweak Yamaha just a little.

Let's see how good their social marketing is. Google RZR vs YXZ and see how often and how high this video is listed.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
You are an idiot. Now I know turbo vs n/a is not a good comparison but tell me in which category the yxz is better in??
Wow.
I really like the Xpt car, but its a little ridiculous for you (and a lot of other Popo owners) to be so sensitive.

How bout PRICE. That's a huge one.

Then you have simple things like ball joints, bushings, doors roof, etc

There you go, there is just a few I have noticed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hahahahaha,,,,, where did they find these "Off road Enthusiasts"???? the shifting scared me! lol Sadly most of the people in the video looked like "Buffet eating enthusiasts".

I agree with Milos..... Polaris has never brought out any other SxS to camp RZR before... pretty pathetic attempt to bash your competition.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hahahahaha,,,,, where did they find these "Off road Enthusiasts"???? the shifting scared me! lol Sadly most of the people in the video looked like "Buffet eating enthusiasts".

I agree with Milos..... Polaris has never brought out any other SxS to camp RZR before... pretty pathetic attempt to bash your competition.

I should add that Polaris stock is Down 30% since mid July!!!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts