Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 canned ham Maverick XRS that has been nothing but good to me. I like it a lot, but with the new Yami out, I'm liking it a little less...lol. Hoping Yamaha will follow suit of PoPo, BRP, and Artic Cat, and have some demo rides somewhere out here in the west (Glamis I hope) so I can ride the thing before I jump ship.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who me? ;) I am a SXS junkie and I see lots of familiar faces over here.

So when do you pick your up?
One thing at a time...getting the new toyhauler hopefully before Halloween, gotta go get TK a new quad. He's way to big for his 50, and already said it was his little brother's now. Gramps want go to the back burner till everyone else is happy...lol. I want to test ride one 1st, and then probably wait it out for a bit to see what if any issues arise. But when I asked the magic 8 ball if there was going to be aYXZ in my garage soon, it said "definitely maybe". :confused:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Welcome Andy! C'mon and jump ship! I just did!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Andy, I'm in the same boat as you. I want to drive one before I dump one of my Mavericks. I really like the Mavs a lot but since day one I have bitched about not being able to shift any of the SXS's. Well here's my opportunity I guess and I'm stoked they put a triple in it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts