Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know much about powdercoating colors?
Is there already colors that will be an exact match of the Blue and/or the Orange plastics?
Are colors created to match or is there only so many colors available? I remember having an issue with the Mav yellow not matching.

I am curious because I like the B&W one but want to make sure they can match the blue color of the chassis parts when I get a cage & LT.
I am also considering the Orange because I dont like white plastics. I want to my LT A-arms to match exactly the orange plastics as well as an Orange top.
I do think the orange will look sick with some added balck vinyl and Silver pinstripe highlights.

·
Registered
348 Posts
This is a place I get powder coating done and they do nice work but I don't know on the Yamaha colors you would have to call them or send a part with the color you want but I would think in socal you have a local place that could help you out ?

CAPS Coatings

And for custom chrome work this is the best place in Ca
Sherms Custom chrome Plating Sacramento

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes we have alot of places here in Socal but wasnt sure if the exact colors are available. I know there is alot of colors tho.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like Prismatic colors, they have a great selection of colors. You can find a coater around you that uses their powder or just order it yourself and take it to your favorite coater.

Powder Coating Colors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts