Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll be heading there this weekend and likely bunch of short trips every other weekend or so until it gets disgustingly hot in the summer.

Hit me up if anyone headed there and wants to ride. I mostly take it easy cruising the ultra4 track and letting my kids learn to drive. My driving fun days are when we go to sand mountain.

Also if you have never been there and want a quick guide/tour, let me know.

Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Might be out there this Saturday the 17th trying out the new crawl box hi/lo range transmission.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be cool to see that!

Not sure I’ll make it there until Sunday. Depends on kid sport schedule.

Had fun out there last weekend “racing” around the ultra4 track (minus the rocks). I’m still under 6K RPM though, but that made it even more impressive (to my son) when we would catch up to some of the other rigs out there :)

Some others were really fast though. Clearly doing race prep. I stayed out of their way.

Priceless part was my son’s first drive of anything you could shift. I need to find way to get seat farther forward or something to rest his heal on, because he could only reach with front of his foot.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Things came up and I will probably be there Sunday morning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Things came up and I will probably be there Sunday morning.
Hoping to be there between 11-1pm. Want my daughter to get a chance to drive and teenagers don’t get up early.

If you see blue tundra and blue YXZ, say hi.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoping to be there tomorrow again, need more hours. Hopefully early enough before it gets hot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy crap, was like a Toyotathon out there today. I’ve never seen so many Tacos in one place.

Most were there for crawling and seeing who could destroy their rig the fastest :) but some were setup for fast running and was fun to run the big course at same time they were. Most can’t quite keep the 40-50mph pace as the faster UTVs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts