Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see what everyone's paying otd pricing that means with tax title and everything. And list dealer bought at.

·
Registered
160 Posts
GP Sports in Campbell is 25K OTD
Our tax rate is 9 percent.
If I register it to Oregon, I'd pay retail.
Better deal by eaiting, so that's what I'll do:)

·
Registered
171 Posts
MSRP for a blue/white one which is $19,999 no dealer freight and prep fees and a $500 credit toward accessories.
Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee, OK.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
My deposit is at Sehorn as well. $21,599 OTD for the SE, no prep or doc fee and a $500 accessory credit. Not going to see many much below retail at first.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Many are not talking about tax and title... Which has to be paid..

I just paid $22000 OTD for an SE including tax, title, freight, prep whatever they want to call stuff....

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
$21,650 OTD with a street legal kit installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
scottdmax that seems like a good deal. Where did you get yours ? I just looked at them at the ssss and I think I am going to get one or two of them. I'm I Arizona also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
GP Sports in Campbell is 25K OTD
Our tax rate is 9 percent.
If I register it to Oregon, I'd pay retail.
Better deal by eaiting, so that's what I'll do:)
You can ask a moderator to change your name to YXZRider since you admitted you did it mistakenly.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's why I said to post where you bought it. And it gives a good judgement some places have no tax so I know that will be diff but some places are only like a 1 to 2 percent difference that is not much.

·
Registered
762 Posts
ARE YOU GETTlNG TRUE520?

·
Registered
94 Posts
So Cal, tax 8%, lic, freigt, setup etc etc total OTD

$22,500.00 for SE
$20,900.00 for Orange

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I never understand these threads asking for OTD prices. Since different states and muncipalities have different tax rates it makes the price comparrison irrelevant.
It's a useless thread for that reasons and others but, eh, who cares. I buy in Oklahoma because they don't charge sales tax, they charge their residents and excise tax when they register it. I bring it back to Texas, don't ever have to register it and never pay sales tax. If I wan't to register it Texas charges $33 an my county charges $15, so it's nominal fees.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't think this info is useless at all. Knowing what others in your area are paying is great when going up against dealership salesmen!

Ocotillo Boy, what shop quoted you that price? Seems like every place I have talked to (in San Diego area) acts as if I am trying to take their firstborn when I say no to dealer prep and freight fees. I guess MSRP plus tax and reg OTD is just too much to ask sometimes?! (Around $22000 for the orange)

After seeing them all at the SSSS I am going with orange. That one just spoke to me!

1 - 20 of 400 Posts