Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

price paid otd

173K views 399 replies 197 participants last post by  yearrroundboarder 
#1 ·
Let's see what everyone's paying otd pricing that means with tax title and everything. And list dealer bought at.

#7 ·
$21,650 OTD with a street legal kit installed.

#19 ·
I don't think this info is useless at all. Knowing what others in your area are paying is great when going up against dealership salesmen!

Ocotillo Boy, what shop quoted you that price? Seems like every place I have talked to (in San Diego area) acts as if I am trying to take their firstborn when I say no to dealer prep and freight fees. I guess MSRP plus tax and reg OTD is just too much to ask sometimes?! (Around $22000 for the orange)

After seeing them all at the SSSS I am going with orange. That one just spoke to me!

#42 ·
This one is unbelievable. I just got a call back from Four Seasons Motorsports, telling me that they misquoted me when they took my $1000 deposit and that now my OTD price will be going from $20,900 to $21,600. I cancelled my deposit and will now be looking for another dealer. What a scam!!!

#45 ·
Right. I'm bummed, that they lied and took a deposit under false pretenses. Abernathy's is selling the same unit for $18,794 plus tax. I thought I found a local dealer that was close, but no dice. I guess I will have to keep looking for a closer place that will work a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.