Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

PRP’s ALL NEW suspension seat for your Yamaha YXZ. Includes mounts and padded cover for the exposed latch.

Pm for color options and pricing..

SL

·
Registered
143 Posts
PRP Shipped out seats today to all of us that pre-order them next week will be show and tell time lol

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Those look nice…is the seat height the same with the suspension? Do they "help" your back out?
Seat height is the looming question for me. As far as your back goes, yes they do. Once you go to a suspension seat it will be hard for you to go back to a stock seat.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
^^^^^ not being able to go back is a true statement. Stock seats are basically unbearable to me.
Comfort and containment is so much better. Although I don't really like these seats. I'm not a fan of the single slot for the shoulder belts. I also prefer a higher padding on the front edge of the seat pad.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I'm not a fan of the single slot for the shoulder belts. I also prefer a higher padding on the front edge of the seat pad.
The XC definitely doesn't appear to have a ton of lateral support, probably because it is designed to work with the stock seat belts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts