Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Heavyweight Flywheel, RR Intercom & Radio
309 Posts
You consider doing a "Trail Report" when you get back?

I'm hoping to encourage everyone to tell us more about the trails they ride.

Make it easier for others to decide if this is a trail they'd like to try.

Thanks

Nate

Reactions: Gibbster

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bent Springs trail 1039 and went about half way up with just the wife after installing new axles. A pretty rugged climb in first gear all the way to where we turned around to save for next weekend yxzmonster. Stock 2016 gears with Weller ecu flash, tubeworks clutch oil mod with jutter spring removed and full size oem clutch plates all the way thru which makes it easy to change out clutch without removing basket/drum. Grabs and climbs like a billy goat with plenty of power at low rpm’s, drops as low as 1500 and i can power right up. Who dares to say the yxz will not climb? I really need video feed as the wife will not take pictures for some reason when we are climbing up hill at a good pace.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stockman trail was not bad either IMO but yxz was down and took the jeep so did not go very far. I think they are both about the same with Bent springs a little more of a climb.

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Heavyweight Flywheel, RR Intercom & Radio
309 Posts
@Gibbster Must say I'm a little envious of some of the scenery. Very pretty area.

Most of the trees I see are far to close and generally passing rapidly down the right hand side.

Thanks

Nate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts