Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Happy for you! I just got mine today and they are awesome. Looks like you'll end up driving your car before I do mine, so post up your first impressions for us!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy for you! I just got mine today and they are awesome. Looks like you'll end up driving your car before I do mine, so post up your first impressions for us!
I took mine out for some break in time today. Got to say, IF YOU DRIVE ONE, YOU'LL WANT ONE! This thing flat out flies! Shifting thru the gears is a blast. The ride quality is awesome. The steering is very good, makes you feel very confident to travel any trail at very high speeds. The wife drove it, and she LOVES our other SXS, and she was very skeptical of this car, but she's sold on it now. Only complaint so far, is it does get warm in the cab from the radiator, but man is this thing FUN to drive.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I took mine out for some break in time today. Got to say, IF YOU DRIVE ONE, YOU'LL WANT ONE! This thing flat out flies! Shifting thru the gears is a blast. The ride quality is awesome. The steering is very good, makes you feel very confident to travel any trail at very high speeds. The wife drove it, and she LOVES our other SXS, and she was very skeptical of this car, but she's sold on it now. Only complaint so far, is it does get warm in the cab from the radiator, but man is this thing FUN to drive.
Spent all day today riding in Moab, very impressesed riding the YXZ in the rock crawling capitol of the world. No heat issues in 70 degree weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts