Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here are a few pictures from their facebook page. Looks nice.

Auto part Engine Vehicle Fuel line Car Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Automotive exterior All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Reactions: scottdmax

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nothing that I have seen yet...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Are there dyno numbers anywhere out there on this kit?
Weller dyno'd our kit with a preliminary basic tune and made 124 @ the wheels with 6psi. That was a 65% gain over stock when compared with their previous dyno of the same machine on the same Dyno !!!!

Our personal shop car was running 8psi on stock engine as well and we suspect it is closer to 145hp at the wheels. Seat of the pants feels quicker then a comparable aftermarket RZR1000 turbo kit running 10psi. The 11:1 compression definitely helps pep it up a bit and eliminate any turbo lag but requires some octane mix for 8psi or more with stock timing.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
The RPM turbo, even at low boost, is amazing!!
Corry, when will this kit available, and what will be the cost? Is installation by you guys mandatory, or will an individual be able to install it?

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Corry, when will this kit available, and what will be the cost? Is installation by you guys mandatory, or will an individual be able to install it?
Jason said this kit would be a pretty simple install (which is nice!) so customers should be able to do it themselves if they want. Cost is $5500 with full exhuast and intake, etc..... And I believe they should be shipping within a couple of weeks. Might want to call the shop to confirm though! :)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
$5500 is a lot compared to others in 4 grand range.for me.Heck dasa bringing on out a lot cheaper
Dasa's doing a turbo kit?? You sure? I thought they only did pipes and NA mods?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.