Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

Radiator Location

8K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Jdxyz 
As I said before, there is no good way to do regular maintenance on this. If you splash through puddles like we all do(minus duners) then it will have to be cleaned. There is no way to divert muddy water. Hiding it in the middle of the machine just complicates things

Now I think it's starting to sink in for most guys. If you can't get to it, you can't clean it, if you put guards around it, you are trapping mud against it. Front tires are going to destroy it with rocks. Is there room to move it? Seems it will have to go between the seats. Not trying to be Negative nancy here but just realistic. I like the idea of a removable screen in front of it but it won't protect it 100% Is there a way to remove the firewall to spray water back through it? This might be the first year downfall for the East coast guys. Give me one afternoon of fun and I'll bet I could boil it over

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.