Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody we are just letting you know that we will be in Sand Hollow, Utah on October 2-4, 2015. We will be shooting a ton of footage with the new Yamaha YXZ. We will be doing some rock crawling, drag racing and tire testing with the all new STI! Stay tuned...
yxzjared.jpg

·
Registered
348 Posts
Cool can't wait to see video's and see how the 28" tires work out are you going on John's Trail on this trip ?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I want to see how well you can load it into my trailer. Haha. Just kidding. Really want some feedback on how bigger tires affect the ride and gearing.

Thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
Subscribing.

As Christopher Walken said in the Cow Bell skit, "Explore the space."

Show what it does well and not so well. And be honest. This will allow those that need something different to avoid a bad buy. It will also help to inform Yamaha on what they need to create next.

Time's a wastin'. The near term production line is already set. This is to make 2018 a better year.

For me, slow climb up a rocky hill as well as a briskly paced climb up the same.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to see video from outside the vehicle to really tell how it handles slow trails and rocks. And no music so we can hear how much the clutch is having to be slipped.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd like to see some slow, tight ,stop and go following a CVT machine. Would like to know how much clutching will be involved in this type of riding.

·
Registered
264 Posts

Need this angle split screen to see how much you need to nurse the clutch while creeping rocks, and just for fun if you're hauling ass! Can't get enough of these vids

·
Registered
97 Posts
Put it in enough strain so that we can see how much it takes for the front diff torque limiter to allow it to slip.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I promise when I get mine should be any day now I will have videos. I'll do the split screen and should be able to bang gears with no clutch it's seq. So just like a motorcross bike I raced for along time only used clutch to take off and slip through the corners everything else was banging gears

1 - 20 of 148 Posts