Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LINK: https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-yamaha-yxz-rear-tail-light-plug-and-play-three-wire-wiring-harness/

UTV INC YAMAHA YXZ REAR TAIL LIGHT PLUG AND PLAY THREE WIRE WIRING HARNESS

Wanting to install a lighted whip, lighted license plate frame, rear light bar, cargo light or under bed lighting on your Yamaha YXZ but don't want to cut into your OEM wiring harness? UTV INC's easy plug & play wiring harness makes its breeze! Unplug the OEM wiring harness at the tail lights, plug our 3 wire harness in place and now you've got easy to access wires to provide power for your accessories on the back of your Yamaha YXZ. Includes what you see in the photo.

$32.95

·
Registered
726 Posts
Kudo's to UTV Inc. I purchased this last week and just couldn't get it to work, stripped the shrink off to find a wire nor crimped in correctly. Sent them a pic and was instantly given a full refund! Now that is customer service. Thank's Nick!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Currently in stock ready to ship.
UTV INC, will this supplemental harness have the capacity to support a full sized rear LED type light bar and maybe a set of whips with no problems or will the fuse need to be replaced with a fuse of higher amperage and will the stock wiring be sufficient to handle the higher amperage ? Thanks,

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's going to depend on the lights and whips your running. The YXZ rear tail light harness is designed for the same amperage as the stock harness.

·
Registered
353 Posts
So would this allow me to tie my license plate light and led whips to my light switch instead of running a rocker switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It should allow you to do that, so long as your amp load doesn't exceed the factory spec's for that circuit.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks for the clarification, im pretty sure I will be under the recommenend amp load

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 53 Posts