Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Any recommendations regarding plug in wired accessory harnesses to accommodate the above mentioned horn and plate frames?

Also looking for a solid, generic rear and side view recommendation... Since they all appear to be very expensive, I want to insure I get one that lasts and is simple and functional... Looking for your experiences opinion... 1000R 3pdl Newbie here -

Thanks for all:cool:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I recommend the Seizmik #18071. They are tough and detented so you just knock them back into place when they get knocked in and lifetime warranty with no questions asked and they ship the necessary parts at light speed. Very happy with Seizmik and you won't have to take out a loan to buy them.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
1,076 Posts
I have the cheap Chupacobra mirrors. They look nice and hold well at speed. The visibility is very good as they are a tall mirror which is good for my old eyes. Also if I break them no big deal they are $40 bucks. I have a convex curved mirror inside which I use the most and its flawlwee.

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recommend the Seizmik #18071. They are tough and detented so you just knock them back into place when they get knocked in and lifetime warranty with no questions asked and they ship the necessary parts at light speed. Very happy with Seizmik and you won't have to take out a loan to buy them.
👍thanks!

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the cheap Chupacobra mirrors. They look nice and hold well at speed. The visibility is very good as they are a tall mirror which is good for my old eyes. Also if I break them no big deal they are $40 bucks. I have a convex curved mirror inside which I use the most and its flawlwee.
👍Thanks!

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
👍Thanks!

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
👍Thanks!

·
Registered
21 1000R 3Pedal
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leadmic, I've checked your mirror recommendation. While some of the other mirrors appear to be bullet proof and sexy, I really like the entire concept of the cheapies, not to speak of the savings that allow me to budget in several directions... Besides, like you say... If I misjudge and wack em, I'm not hurting a $200.00 mirror - just buy another one! My 68 year young eyes may in fact do that when I get this blue monster broken in 😎 I appreciate your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts