Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Anytime I go to a Ride Now, when I leave, I feel like I need a shower. They are so slimy. Can't imagine the mark up they will have on it, but I'll go to either in Tucson to check it out.
More appropriate name would be RapeMe Now.
I will NEVER buy another machine from those clowns! Too bad they hold the market hostage in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Don't know? That's how bad I don't want to go to a Ride Now. Only reason I ever go is if I desperately need something, and can't get it from Rocky Mountain quick enough.
Yes I do hear a lot of bad about them that's for sure. I am just wanting to see one so bad. In person is so much different then seeing something on vids n photos. I am sure that its way way better in person.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R they going to have one there in Tucson soon?
zztop, really???
I don't see it in the current schedule.
Man I can't wait to drive one, YAMAHA, bring some demos to Firebird Lake.
"Build it and they shall come" sorry I couldn't resist :)

Come see the New Yamaha Sport UTV in Person!

Join us for Model Release Parties around the valley:
RideNow Chandler: Sept. 5th - 6th
RideNow Phoenix: Sept. 7th - 8th
RideNow Surprise: Sept. 9th
RideNow Goodyear: Sept. 10th - 11th
RideNow Peoria: Sept. 12th - 13th

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ride Now will probably put it behind a curtain and charge you $25.00 to see it and $25.00 to sit in it. No kidding. When I bought my Commander in 2010 they made me pay $500.00 deposit and also buy $1,500.00 in accessories for the privilege to buy it from them. Not to mention the $1,380.00 in dealer fees!!! They were the only dealer in town and I didn't know any better. Live and learn.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Apache on Camelback and 36th-ish Avenue in Phoenix (or their Mesa and Scottsdale shops) would be better choices.

Nothing particularly special about them, other than they are not Ride Now.

Apache Motorcycles | New & used powersports sales in Arizona. We proudly carry Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda & Suzuki powersports. Atvs, Utvs & more!

I wish MotoCity in Avondale would pick up Yamaha, but they are die-hard KTM (and Arctic Cat). But the General Manager is diggin the YXZ.

AZ Motocity (623) 932-0600 | Arctic Cat, KTM, Husqvarna, Gas Gas, EZGO, Side X Side, ATV, Dirt Bike, MotoCity Avondale, AZ (877) 932-2774

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear it guys. Well I guess not sorry, Prescott is only a short drive out of the heat! We have quite a few spots left on the list, and we know we have the largest allocation in the state. Should see our first showroom model late next week, and accessories in very soon after.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts