Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My goal with this thread is to try to bring some people together from the general area listed above. It is a common problem finding other people to ride with and I know that it's just a matter of finding each other and setting up dates / places.

My location is Altoona, PA. I'm willing to drive about 2 hours in any direction, give or take. For instance, Cincinattus PM'd me today and asked me if I want to go to AOAA to ride next weekend. We literally live close to 4 hours apart, but if we meet in the middle we can ride. It's going to happen.

So, if you live in the general area listed in the thread title, post up. Lets see if we can get some rides going this summer.

P.S. It would be pretty great if more guys would pin their location in the YXZ Talk location map https://www.yxztalk.com/forum/dcMembermap.php

Reactions: Cincinattus

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m in eastern PA on the NJ border. Willing to drive a couple hours for a day trip or longer if camping out for the weekend. I’ve visited Hatfield McCoy twice last year and had a blast. Looking to go again this spring and summer.

I like faster paced trail riding (who buys a YXZ to go slow?) and putting the machine through it’s paces. I have a winch, but no gear reduction, so not setup too well for rock crawling.

Interested meeting up with others who love driving these things as much as I do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Western NY, I am willing to drive a couple hours also.
Have you ever been to the Allegheny National Forest in Northern PA?

·
Registered
37 Posts
For camping, never taken a UTV. Do they have trails? I would be intersted in a meet up there, it's a nice area and not that far from me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
131 Posts
Morrisdale PA, I do a lot of local riding. Checkout the Ramey poker run i think it's every Sunday all summer/year lol, tons of fun

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like to ride there on non poker run days. Their last poker run set an attendance record from what I hear. They ran out of room to park peoples tow rigs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I like to ride there on non poker run days. Their last poker run set an attendance record from what I hear. They ran out of room to park peoples tow rigs.
Yeah I guess it was huge. ive never been on the poker run, i just go out to ride I can get there from home pretty quick so its decent

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts