Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YXZ Friends!

To help get Houser Racing Roll Cages for the YXZ 1000 into the market, we are offering special discount pricing for Retail sales only for a limited time on this first production run of cages. Take advantage of this offer while supplies last. This Roll Cage is made out of 4130 chromolly steel. It has been engineered and TIG welded. Roof is included. Retail price $2399.00 Limited time price available $1999.00 For more information visit: Houser Racing Home Page enter coupon code YXZ talk You can also call or email me. I would be happy to help you!

All the best,

Erin Houser
[email protected]
877-6-GO-FAST

:greedy_dollars:

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Incredible looking machine you all have there Erin, that cage and nerf bar setup is an absolute masterpiece. We're talking eye candy here!! Great price too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the delay. I was busy riding and having a great time in TN. If you haven't gotten the chance to go there, I highly recommend you check it out!

To answer the questions above:

Tree bars will be made. I am pushing to get them done within the next couple of weeks. I have started a list of people that are interested in them. I am more then willing to call or email whomever would like to be added to the list. Give me your digits or email address and I will be sure to reach out.

The Wall thickness is 0.083" the OD is 1-3/4"

Let me know what other questions anyone has. These cages are selling so hurry while the better pricing is available! I have been doing different color combinations with the roof.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very much! A lot of time and effort went into the design and engineering of this Roll Cage. Your compliment is greatly appreciated! :)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Roof is included? Is shipping part of the price shown? If not, how much to AZ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts