Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 YXZ1000r SS SE Black and Yellow
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I rolled my YXZ, thankfully I have a Krash cage! No injuries and no apparent damage to the car aside from the fact that my friend and I both noticed the car sounds different now. Could be in my head but the engine just doesn't have the same pitch, am I crazy? Also, seems like it may be having a harder time between 2nd and 3rd gear. I was in 2nd when it rolled if that makes a difference. Taking it in tomorrow for regular service anyway and I am having them do an inspection just to be sure. Maybe I am just overly paranoid about something being broken

Just gave it a good wash checked the screen and drove it down the street. On pavement it definitely pulls slightly to the left. Is that normal for pavement driving?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I flipped mine and it works fine still, second gear as well. I hope it is just in your head.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
1,076 Posts
Was it upside down or on its side for a while? How long did you run it after? Maybe oil in the muffler?

·
Registered
2021 YXZ1000r SS SE Black and Yellow
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I flipped mine and it works fine still, second gear as well. I hope it is just in your head.
I think I'm just too paranoid. But my friend also noticed the different sound so idk. He drove it and said he felt something between 2nd and 3rd too like a cracked tooth or something but I think that's just the Z being a Z and shifting hard lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts