Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

Rolled my YXZ

10K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  SandStreaker1 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I rolled my YXZ, thankfully I have a Krash cage! No injuries and no apparent damage to the car aside from the fact that my friend and I both noticed the car sounds different now. Could be in my head but the engine just doesn't have the same pitch, am I crazy? Also, seems like it may be having a harder time between 2nd and 3rd gear. I was in 2nd when it rolled if that makes a difference. Taking it in tomorrow for regular service anyway and I am having them do an inspection just to be sure. Maybe I am just overly paranoid about something being broken

Just gave it a good wash checked the screen and drove it down the street. On pavement it definitely pulls slightly to the left. Is that normal for pavement driving?

#2 ·
I flipped mine and it works fine still, second gear as well. I hope it is just in your head.

#3 ·
Was it upside down or on its side for a while? How long did you run it after? Maybe oil in the muffler?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.