Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2021 YXZ1000r SS SE Black and Yellow
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally mounted the 30” Roxxzillas with the System 3 wheels, I think it looks a bit better than stock and hopefully these tires end up working well. I don’t rock crawl exclusively but these tires are just so cool I had to try them out. I’ll post an update on how they do on Sunday! Stock vs 30” Roxxzilla pictured
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Car Tire Sky Land vehicle

· Registered
147 Posts
I put standard compound Roxxzillas on our Rzr, and absolutely love them! They do fantastic in almost all terrain. Not great in deep sloppy mud, but they handle everything else better than any other tire we have tried.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put standard compound Roxxzillas on our Rzr, and absolutely love them! They do fantastic in almost all terrain. Not great in deep sloppy mud, but they handle everything else better than any other tire we have tried.
Sweet! I was a little worried about how they are going to perform outside of rock crawling. I don't do any mud riding so I think these tires will be great for me!

· Registered
147 Posts
The rzr came with Maxxis Carnivores on it. I have read countless reviews raving about them. I personally hated the Carnivores. Zero traction when they get wet.

The Roxxzillas put the Carnivores to shame.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im very curious for an update on the 'zillas. Im running 30" Carnivores currently with no complaints but i like the look of the zilla.
They did great! Just got back from riding and we put about 65 miles on them today. Very hard riding with a mix of hard pack, sand, rocky terrain, and rock climbing. There was one intense hill (probably not that crazy, but for me it was) that I wouldn’t have tried if I didn’t have the zillas but they just crawled right over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts