Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks!! We're happy to be a part of the largest forum dedicated to Yamaha's new powerhouse! I see a lot of you guys are from other forums we're a part of, and we're happy to continue providing support for you guys regardless of which forum you get a hold of me on.

For those of you who have not met us yet, we specialize in high noise environment communications. Obviously when you're out riding hard, the last thing you want to have to do is come to a stop, or blow out your voice trying to yell to your passengers. That's where our intercom and radios come in handy. Even if you wear helmets, we provide equipment that will allow you to talk to both your passengers and other vehicles in your group, as easy as hanging out around the campfire. Our equipment also allows you to stream music to your helmet or headset while you're riding, and you can even record the in car audio to your sports camera to make riding videos that much better. If you're curious about how much better full communication can make your riding experience, there's some people here who can give you a first hand experience review, just ask. If you have any questions for me, I'm always happy to help either through public threads or private messages. Never hesitate to get a hold of me, I'm happy to help any way I can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Rugged Radio

We have Rugged Radio intercom, radio, head sets, and helmets kits in the RZR. When we get our new Yamaha in December (I hope) we are going to equip that too. We are keeping the RZR and adding the Yamaha otherwise I'd swap everything over. We really enjoy listening to Sirus XM music and carry on a conversation and also talk to other cars while doing scenic rides around Arizona. I am glad RR is a vendor here!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey guys, just want to say thanks for getting me started with a handheld RH-5R so i can communicate with my group, a handheld is always nice to have, and i have used this unit before and worked very well with just an ear piece, but ideally i want the 25 watt radio with intercom and i will be looking for specials when i can step up. Always some great deals and great deals on demo units too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts